Friday, October 3, 2008

Release is imminent!


Day +58

Things have improved so much that it looks like I should be released (it feels like that after 3 weeks) on Sunday - whoo-hoo! Can't wait to get back to the apartment and a comfy bed. I'm allowed food again, some rice and a banana. Can't eat much of it though as the gut has to get used to processing food again. I keep seeing all these ads on TV for pizza, deep fried shrimp etc - it's torture. No fat, dairy or fibre (Mmm..I thought rice and bananas contained fibre?) allowed for a while, not sure what's left...gruel maybe.

Been enjoying Season 3 of 'The Wire'. HBO seem to have the best writers, directors and actors available at the moment. I thought it would be a while until a show came along that's quite as impressive as 'The Sopranos'. Thanks to Netflix, Season 4 should be arriving asap. I need to scratch that 'Wire' itch.

1 comment:

Oh no said...
This comment has been removed by the author.