Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Remission!

Now what was it I had that was important to remember...Oh yeah! I'm in...

REMISSION!!

Received the news from my doctor today; who was as suprised as I was! Meet with the docs tomorrow to discuss what happens next. Hopefully things will get moving pretty quickly. Both the cords need to be ordered (one from New York, the other from Australia) and expanded in the lab. In the meantime I will have chemo and radiotherapy as conditioning treatment leading up to the infusion. I imagine this will all start at the end of the month.

Time for a cup of PG tips to celebrate. And then a Guiness!

Normal Bone Marrow Slide

4 comments:

OzPom said...

Oh Happy Day!

And in the words of Ren and Stimpy - "Happy Happy Joy Joy"!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!
Your news is awesome and your site helps all of us who are going through the battle. You are in our prayers!
MNladyslipper from the forums

PJ said...

I love the word remission! Ironic that you had to travel to the US to get an Australian cord. One of my cords was from your native land. Good stuff.

Ann said...

Great news!